ISS Vancouver 2019 Travel Grants
EDUCATIONAL TRAVEL GRANTS TO ATTEND THE MEETING IN VANCOUVER, BC, CANADA,
ARE AVAILABLE FOR COURSE PARTICIPANTS
Members and Non-member Researcher
Consideration Guidelines for both categories:
- Geographic location and proximity to the meeting
- First-time or non-consecutive requests
- Recipient must be a first author on presentation
- Recipient must have a salary up to $65,000 dollars USD a year at time of application
- Applications to the Researcher Travel Grant should be sent ONLY after notification of acceptance of presentation
- Authors of electronic exhibits/posters are NOT eligible for travel grant award
- Residents are NOT eligible for travel grant award
- Awards range from $500-1500 USD and are subject to change, depending on needs and number of recipients
- Open to all members with limited financial resources
- Must present and be first author in the closed meeting, scientific meeting, refresher course or a workshop instructor
- Limited to physicians who are potential ISS members (residents excluded)
- Must present and be first author of a paper accepted for presentation in the closed meeting or scientific meeting
Deadline for receipt of MEMBER applications is May 15, 2019.
Deadline for receipt of RESEARCHER applications is May 15, 2019.
The deadlines are strictly adhered to.