Virtual ISS Musculoskeletal Diagnostic Meeting
Registration for the 47th ISS Annual Musculoskeletal Diagnostic Meeting is officially open! This year's meeting will be taking place VIRTUALLY!
Registration will be FREE for all ISS Members. CME for the course will also be available. Join your peers from around the world at this virtual event!
If you are unable to join the meeting during the scheduled timeframe, don’t worry! We plan to record the sessions for future On-Demand viewing and make it available to all meeting registrants.
ISS 2020 SCIENTIFIC SESSIONS
the ISS 2020 Scientific Sessions will be held onWednesday, October 7, 2020 from 1:00pm - 4:30pm (EST).
- Each Breakout session will be 4 minutes with Q&A every 3 presentations
- Scientific Sessions (I & II) presentations will be 7 minute duration with Q&A every 3 presentations
ISS 2020 MSK IMAGING & REFRESHER COURSE
A limited pre-recorded Refresher Course with live Q & A has been planned and will take place Thursday, October 8, and Friday October 9 from 10:00am – 3:15pm (EST).
Highlighted MSK Imaging Course Sessions include:
- Plenary Session including Osteonecrosis, Transient Osteopenia and Subchondral Insufficiency Fractures
- Upper Extremity, Hip, Pelvis
- MSK Disorders
- Lower Extremity
ISS Members must be current with their membership dues and logged in to their ISS accounts to register at the FREE Member Rate.
Non-Member registration rates are listed below:
- Non-Member Practicing Physician - $200
- Affiliate MSK Society Member - $100
- (AMS, AMSIG, BSSR, DGMSR, ESSR, JSMR, KSMR, MSSI, SERME, SIMS, SSR, SSSR)
Non-Physician Provider (Nurse, PA, Technologist, etc.) - $100
Resident - $100
Fellow - $100
Student - $100