ISS 2018 Call for Abstracts
Submission Deadline: February 23, 2018
2018 ISS Annual Meeting
September 24 - September 28, 2018
- Abstract submission deadline: Friday, February 23, 2018
- Abstract Length: 250-350 words
- All Authors and coauthors must submit a disclosure using the link provided in the submission process.
- The presenting author only will need to upload a CV during the submission process.
- The abstract cannot contain author names, institution names, location, or any information that may identify where the work originated.
- Members and Non-Members are welcome to submit abstracts.
Abstract Submission Categories
Scientific Presentations and Technical Innovations are focused on hypothesis-driven original research. Accepted abstracts in these categories will be presented as 10 or 5-minute oral presentation or as ePosters.
Education Electronic Exhibits and Case Reports are designed to teach or review radiologic signs, pathologic correlations, procedures, techniques, treatments, and interventions or other aspects related to the practice of musculoskeletal imaging and pathology. Accepted abstracts in these categories will be presented as ePosters.
DIRECTIONS FOR SUBMISSION:
- Click the "Get Started" button below to begin your abstract submission. You will be redirected to a screen that reads, "CATALYST".
- On the CATALYST screen, you will see two tabs: 'Login' and 'Register'. If you do not already have an account Select 'Register' to create a new account.
- Once a user name and password have been created, the system will send a Confirmation of Account email to the email address used to create the account. Please open the email immediately and click 'Confirm Account'. You will then be redirected to the submission form to begin a submission.