ISS Vancouver 2019 Case Submission
Dear International Skeletal Society Member,
**Call for Case Submissions for 2019 International Skeletal Society Meeting
ISS Members Meeting in Vancouver, Canada, September 7-10** **DUE by January 31, 2019**
There is a **NEW** ISS Members Meeting case submission procedure:
Please submit your 2019 Vancouver ISS Members Meeting case submissions now:
1) Online, create your 2019 ISS Member Meeting Case Submission Number and Submission Form in Catalyst by January 31, 2019: https://catalyst.omnipress.com/#collection/431/submission If you do not already have an account in Catalyst, you will need to create an account. The final diagnosis does not get entered here, the PowerPoint and glass slides are submitted by email (2) and mail (3), respectively, below.
2) Email the completed PowerPoint Presentation with the Case Submission Number generated by Catalyst and the pdf of your Submission Form to ISS2019MembersMeetingcases@gmail.com by January 31, 2019.
- The final diagnosis will be on your first page of your emailed PowerPoint only.
- It is important to list all of your final immunostains, molecular, ancillary testing, and follow-up history that you used to arrive at your final diagnosis, on the PowerPoint, for the committee to review for selection.
3) Mail your labeled glass slides with Submission Number and hard copy of your Submission Form (which you can print from the system and handwrite the diagnosis) by January 31, 2019.
- Use blank white label for slides that indicates your Submission Number only (no name, institution, etc., please submit 4-5 recuts of each H&E)
- If more than one year – please indicate the dates
- If more than one anatomical site – please indicate the sites
- If an immunostain, please label which one
ADDRESS TO SEND GLASS SLIDES VIA EXPRESS MAIL (no signature required):
Professor Julie C. Fanburg-Smith, MD
ISS Members Meeting Chair & Selection Committee
ISS Members Meeting Case Submission Number #___________
1042 Dead Run Drive
McLean, VA 22101
Thanks for submitting your great ISS Members Meeting cases, now, for Vancouver 2019!
Julie C. Fanburg-Smith, M.D.
ISS Members Meeting Chair and ISS Members Meeting Case Selection Committee
Professor of Pathology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics
Penn State Health, MS Hershey Medical Center
Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology, Surgical Pathology, Hematopathology